Volunteer with Dignity Street
With 1 in 4 people in the UK experiencing mental health issues, this area is one of the most challenging facing today’s society.
Although the task is huge, every single life that has been transformed through our work is a major triumph and we are always looking for like-minded volunteers to give of their time to help us.
We welcome everyone, from mental health professionals to people with no qualifications in our specific field, but who just want to help their fellow human beings by supporting and growing our charity.
Volunteering roles include:
- Administrator Office Manager
- Fund Raising Manager P/T
- Clerical/Office Assistance
- Stress Management Professionals
- Well-being Mentors (full training given)
- Social Media Support 2/3 hours per week [Including working from home]