- Volunteer with Dignity Street
With 1 in 4 people in the UK experiencing mental health issues, this area is one of the most challenging facing today’s society.
Although the task is huge, every single life that has been transformed through our work is a major triumph and we are always looking for like-minded volunteers to give of their time to help us.
We welcome everyone, from psychological well-being professionals to people with no qualifications in our specific field, but who just want to help their fellow human beings by supporting and growing our charity.
Dignity Street will also help you to develop your skills, confidence and resilience when you are volunteering with us.
• Fund Raising Manager
• Office Administrator
• Office Reception
• Psychological Well-being Professionals
• Social Media [Including working from home]
• Train to become a Dignity Street Well-being Mentor and learn about Stress Management Well-being and resilience
• Online Well-being Mentors – Could you help others who might be experiencing loneliness? We are training new online Well-being volunteer mentor teams to work at our new live streaming facility one evening a week from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Mon-Fri and host twice nightly 60-minute interactive online meeting place for up to 50 people experiencing loneliness from our Cardiff Recording Studio (there will be two volunteers in each team one host one presenter)
All volunteering roles offer excellent flexible working hours/days, full training, support, supervision and travel expenses. Read more……